The Shroud of Turin is authentic - according to the latest scientific research.
Above image of Jesus derived from data taken from the Shroud of Turin - except that Jesus actually had blonde hair & blue eyes.
We all know about the well publicised Carbon C14 dating test in the late 80's, which basically told atheists all over the world exactly what they wanted to hear - but there's an awful lot we haven't been told.
The fact that the C14 test (based on vague, pseudo-scientific assumptions from the outset) has now itself been largely discredited.
The fact that the Shroud sample had been taken from a corner that had been re-weaved (repaired) in the 1600's after being cut for a relic - the worst possible place to take a sample from ...& they knew it.
The fact that the shroud itself has raised more scientific questions than answers & has both baffled & intrigued scientists in equal measure.
Some key discoveries from analysis of the Shroud of Turin include the following:
- Three dimensional (3D) information inherent in the image,
- No traces of paint or artist rendering of any kind,
- blood revealing a high level of bilirubin - consistent with the trauma of crucifixion,
- a blood type impossible in a male ....except in the case of a Virgin Birth,
- blood trails & pooling consistent with crucifixion,
- the images were generated from inside the shroud - & these included microscopic objects,
- flower & pollen traces including some known to grow only within 5 miles of Jerusalem,
- many findings consistent with specific Biblical accounts of the crucifixion of Jesus.
Identified problems with C14 Dating:
Quote from an article on archaeologyexpert.co.uk
"Archaeologists are Concerned
The unreliability of carbon 14 date testing is a great concern to honest archaeologists. They get particularly concerned when C14 testing shows obviously inaccurate results and they are left in uncertainty about the reliability of the dates that they have previously never questioned.
New or Old?
Some examples of abnormal C14 results include testing of recently harvested, live mollusc shells from the Hawaiian coast that showed that they had died 2000 years ago and snail shells just killed in Nevada, USA, dated in at 27,000 years old. A freshly killed seal at McMurdo Sound, Antarctica, yielded a death age of 1300 years ago.
A petrified miner’s hat and wooden fence posts were unearthed from an abandoned 19th century gold hunter’s town in Australia’s outback. Results from radiocarbon dating said that they were 6000 years old."
You can read read the full article here
Results from all the other tests were completely ignored - because they knew only the C14 test could give them the result they wanted.
That's what you call pseudo-science - "scientific" results to order.
Here's a good video documentary about the real scientific analysis of the Shroud of Turin
(Update 6/10/20: Video blocked by those desperate to hide the truth - but another video embedded below)